[Olpc-open] [support-gang] Fwd: Beautiful Documentary just aired on Arte in German/French

Charbax charbax at charbax.com
Tue Mar 23 23:05:35 EDT 2010

Hmm ok, sorry to hear that the Flash and WMV are country-limited. Somehow
they work for me here in Switzerland, but I guess it may be because the TV
channel Arte is licenced for Swiss viewers online as well.

Anyways, I posted the links to:
http://armdevices.net/2010/03/23/beautiful-olpc-documentary-film-45min-aired-on-arte-tv-channel-dubbed-in-french-or-german-only-for-now/

I can upload my 2.5mbit VGA Mpeg4 recording to one of my servers later, if
it's just to send around online for the French-speaking VIPs.

Though I am sure the producers are going to be very successful distributing
this Documentary to all the major TV stations around the world. It is really
beautiful how they filmed in Peru, Rwanda and Cambridge.

Charbax,
Nicolas Charbonnier