[Olpc-open] Getting paper out of schools.

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 21:32:39 EDT 2008

Anything under Creative Commons license is fair game for republishing
in an improved format. Go for it. I will be glad to assist with
technical questions.

More to the point on the XO would be to get away from static text
entirely, and to create teaching materials in software, such as Etoys
or SciPy.

--
Don't panic.--HHGTTG, Douglas Adams
fivethirtyeight.com, 3bluedudes.com Obama by 70 in EC!