[Olpc-open] Women in Open Source projects article

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:11:50 EDT 2008

> • Create a formal mentoring / induction process

We're doing pretty decently on the other bullet points, but lack this one.
Would anyone be interested in a more formal mentorship program? (For
instance, I personally would love a Spanish-language mailing list mentor to
help me follow - and begin to participate in - the discussions on
olpc-sur... and I would be happy to mentor people on chapter formation,
documentation/wiki-editing, testing, and so forth.)

Strawman: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Mentorship

Please discuss!

-Mel