[Olpc-open] Invitiation to OLPC to exhibit at SoCal Linux Expo 6x

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Jan 2 17:58:15 EST 2008

Greetings,

I would like to formally invite the OLPC project to participate in the 6th annual Southern California Linux Expo.  The show will be taking place February 8th through the 10th, 2008 in Los Angeles, California at the Westin LAX hotel conveniently located near the LAX International Airport.  On Friday the 8th, we will be hosting our speciality sessions dedicated to Open Source Software in Eduction, Women in Open Source and Open Source in in Healthcare.  The exhibit hall and main conference will begin on Saturday and Sunday the 9th & 10th of February.

This offer includes a complementary booth on our exhibit floor, including the usual amenities such as electricity, Internet access, etc. as well as 3 complimentary passes to the show for those people who will be representing the OLPC project.

If this sounds like something that the OLPC project might be interested in, please feel free to contact me directly soon as space is filling up fast!  Please contact me with any questions regarding the event.

Thank you!
Gareth

--
Gareth J. Greenaway <g at socallinuxexpo.org>