[Olpc-open] Fwd: [bytesforall_readers] SPEAKER

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:46:42 EST 2008

Reposted here with permission. FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <asif.daya at trainerspod.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 6:54 AM
Subject: [bytesforall_readers] SPEAKER
To: bytesforall_readers at yahoogroups.com

Hi Everyone:

I run a Free Webinar System using Elluminate http://www.elluminate.com
and I can hold up to and if necessary over 100 people in the audience
world wide. They just log into a URL and download a Java module and
then login. They need Speakers and a Microphone.

I am looking for SPEAKERS in the Technology area and quite frankly
many of you could do it. I am looking for you to help those in the
underdeveloped regions of the world get a better education in IT....at
least a glimpse of it. Something that can be useful - like using an
open source tool and setting it up. Right now we are doing one on
Moodle as I posted. It is at 10 am EDT and not 11 am as incorrectly
posted.

The speaker will need to mix his/her session with a Q&A that in total
lasts about 1.5 to 2 hours.....typically 1.5 hours. 1 hour speech and
demo and 0.5 for Q&A.

If there are any of you that would like to help disseminate some good
info, and get some exposure for your organization/company or yourself,
this would be a good way to do it. We accept your logo and post it on
the site. I think you all have a lot to offer....and have some great
experiences, so please let me know at asif.daya at trainerspod.com

If you need to learn how to use Elluminate - we provide learning
sessions and Elluminate has some on their site too - it really is a
very easy VLE to use, besides, we will all be there to help, just in
case.

Thank You.

Asif

http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS
http://www.trainerspod.com/community
http://www.trainerspod.com/info

DISCLAIMER:
This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain
private and confidential information. If you are not the intended
addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to
anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the
error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to
the official business of the company of this e-mail account  shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by the company.

We have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are
virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the
email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping
with good computing practice.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/