[Olpc-open] Great article about kids repairing their XO's in Nigeria

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Wed Feb 13 00:17:59 EST 2008

Right now? not very easy.  But the Support Gang and various XO User Groups
around the country are working on starting repair centers.  No one is
*entirely* sure how the centers are going to work, but they are going to be
getting parts from existing broken laptops, and (hopefully) eventually parts
directly from Quanta.

So if you can be patient, we should be able to help you.

Oh and as Mel Chua discovered quite nicely, the XO works fine without it's
lower half, as long as it has power. (and a usb keyboard and mouse!)

Seth