[Olpc-open] riots in haiti

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Thu Apr 10 19:45:43 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Just heard from Mercy & Sharing, our partners in Haiti.  The children
and staff are safe, though they have only enough food and medicine
for about a week.   The markets have been closed in Port-Au-Prince,
so this could become a concern.  Emile said earlier today that he
feels things will get better soon because of the peacekeepers.
Everyone's taking it day by day.

Tim