[Olpc-open] [laptop.org #5081] OLPC-XpertUniverse

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:59:02 EDT 2008

Are there any educators interested in working on seeding an expert database
project?  Michael O'Hara has offered to help make something like this happen
for a network of children and teachers, rather than of adult professional
'experts' (see below).    It is worth discussing the role of peers, older
children, and teachers in the community of expertise in a school or town.

SJ