[Olpc-open] 45,000 G1G1 orders

tall897 tall897 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 16:12:12 EST 2007

To purchase the olpc as an act of charity would be worthy; but as a helpmate
it would be foolish, as compared with the availability of the advanced,
polished ASUS EEE, which is far more useful. But, as has been said, one is
best for the modern country and the other for primitive conditions, so the
two are meant for entirely different populations. And what is the purchaser
to do if the olpc breaks down after its 30 day warranty expires?