[Olpc-open] OLPC G1G1 sales start today

Nicole Lee nicole.lee at students.olin.edu
Mon Nov 19 11:43:08 EST 2007

I see your point, although I didn't mean my comment exactly as a complaint -
simply a measure of relative position. I don't expect an XO to run as fast
as my school computer, considering all the constraints on the design, as
well as the very-much-still-in-development software. I've also played with
various models and the more recent ones (and more recent versions of Sugar)
definitely run more nicely.

-Nikki