[Olpc-open] RE: [mass storage] Is it possible to substitute flash?

David Gelkin david.gelkin at dataprey.fi
Wed Jan 17 11:11:09 EST 2007

Hi Khaled,
	Do you have a link where I can find the details of the server
hardware, namely the hard drive type and size etc... IF any RAID
solution will/could be used etc....  Namely due to the fact I want to
be involved in this project and 2, my own company can submit a tender
as preferred data recovery vendor globally, which will be required
eventually as hard drives have a tendency to fail. And if an entire
school is dependent on this data then I believe this is where I can
help, and specialize in my own field, in a pro-active way.

Rgs,

----
David Gelkin
DataPrey