[Olpc-open] OLPC Linux for ordinary PCs

Ivan Krstić ivan at laptop.org
Wed Feb 21 17:12:45 EST 2007

Liam Proven wrote:
> Is this part of the plan for the project, then? To produce a version
> or to foster spinoff versions?

Certainly to encourage hacking on it and get people playing with it
outside of OLPC hardware. Our latest builds just added working Live CDs
that you can grab.

> I find the Wiki
> rather confusing - not because it's a Wiki; I'm a Wikipedia
> contributing editor - but it seems rather disorganised.

It is -- we really need some experienced wiki editors to take charge and
whip it into shape. Might be a great place for you to lend a hand!

--
Ivan Krstić | One Laptop per Child | http://laptop.org | GPG: 0x147C722D