[Olpc-open] Yes..yes...yes

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Dec 29 19:43:30 EST 2007

Dear Elena,

Have you looked into OLPC's many new Regional Community Groups?
There are dozens forming, please check these 3 pages:

Please consider initiating your own group!  And if you do, please
posting details to the above pages by editing OLPC Wiki, so that others
may join -- thanks.

In future OLPC hopes to provide comprehensive materials helpful to those
wishing to start their local groups.  For now, see this example in
Austria: http://olpcaustria.org

Thanks for joining us,
OLPC Support (http://support.laptop.org)