[Olpc-open] Working on a repository system for Nepal's OLPC pilot

tekelsey at gmail.com tekelsey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:41:19 EST 2007

I am not an expert but have been impressed with what I witnessed of subversion. I think that there was also an earlier post about another system that might open up as an extension of the local filesystem.

Perhaps you might wish to create a wiki page, "content repositories", and a page linking to it called "content repository", to catch search terms, and put brief bullets on there with profiles of systems, as well as a link to the nepal project.