[Olpc-open] CMS, Moodle, etc

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Thu Dec 6 22:02:15 EST 2007

As a student who's used BB and a geek who's explored Moodle, I would choose
Moodle hands down.  I had many problems with BB being slow and not liking
firefox and in a couple cases gnu/linux in general.  They may be fixed now
(this was a few years ago) but why wouldn't we use Moodle with it's
philosophy?  Hands down argument for me.

Seth