[Olpc-open] OLPC Argentina

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:39:15 EST 2006

Hi!

Does anybody have (official) links regarding OLPC and Argentina?

I've been checking around (wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Argentina and
its links) but they are mostly about 'news', not much 'action'.
IOW, just press clips and comments about visits...

Even this mailman doesn't have a specific list for Argentina's
OLPC community... does it exist? (the community)

I would hate to see such an exciting project be lost to (typical)
government inertia and political photo-ops...

--
XA
=========