[OLPC New Zealand] Auckland Testing Summary 6 July 2013

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 09:39:38 EDT 2013

I'm not sure at what point you guys started posted your Sugar bugs in
the Dextrose tracker instead of the Sugar tracker, but I would urge
you to post in the Sugar tracker going forward. It will give your bugs
broader exposure to the Sugar community and greatly increase the odds
that the bug is fixed and, importantly, that the fix is upstreamed so
that it doesn't reoccur with each new release. I would suspect the
same is true for platform bugs and the OLPC tracker.

thx.

-walter