[OLPC New Zealand] [Testing] Testing Summary, Auckland - 5 May 2012

Deepak Muddha deepak at laptop.org.au
Wed May 9 03:04:59 EDT 2012

The feedback which was given on olpc-au build 217 11.3.1-au on XO-1.5 were
raised as an issues in Redmine.Check the links below

Visual match on Ivy - beginner worked, but when I did intermediate it

    https://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/1267

    https://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/1268

    https://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/1269

   https://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/1270