[OLPC New Zealand] [Testing] Testing Summary: 18 February 2012 - Auckland, New Zealand

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Sun Feb 19 22:29:23 EST 2012

Thanks for testing. Comments below.

On 18 February 2012 19:59, Tabitha Roder <tabitha at tabitha.net.nz> wrote:
> 171 11.1.3au on Rosella
> Release notes at
> https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au/wiki/120_release_notes don’t
> clearly say what has changed since the last build. It’s also not clear what
> “beta 2” is.

Was the list at
https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au/wiki/120_release_notes#New-in-Beta-2
not clear enough? Please let me know what other information you need.
I have made it more discoverable with a link in the Beta 2
installation instructions.

We would also appreciate feedback on the network and power management:

https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au/wiki/120_release_notes#Testing-and-reporting-issues

We are experimenting with disabling wake-on-LAN and using code to
inhibit power management while a collaboration session is active.

Thanks,
Sridhar