[OLPC New Zealand] Hello from Manila

Carlos Nazareno object404 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 04:29:27 EST 2011

Hi guys.

This is Naz from OLPC Philippines.

Just arrived here in Auckland about 1.5 months ago... and found out
Tuesday last week at the Tangleball hackerspace over at K road that
you guys have meetups every Saturday!

Currently working over at Parnell. So are you guys having a meetup
this Saturday? Just flashed the OLPC-1 allocated to me to 11.3.0 and
want to compare notes. Also, discuss possibility of organizing an OLPC
game jam with the Auckland Game Developer's group, mentioned the idea
to Stephen Knightly at the Monthly 1st Tuesday-of-the-month meetup
over at Media Design School and he said sure & they're willing to
announce & support it at the January meetup if we can organize
something.

Target communities to invite for a game jam:
Students
Indie Game Developers
Hobbyist coders
Hacker/Make Community