[OLPC New Zealand] Wellington meeting tomorrow

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Jul 8 12:28:56 EDT 2011

On 8 July 2011 16:43, Tom Parker <tom at carrott.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-07-08 at 12:58 +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
>
>> If you have time, and if we're not too late, there will be a new
>> 11.2.0 candidate build available for testing. (if I'm too late here,
>> let me know and I'll try to get next weeks build done a day earlier)
>
> Where and when will it be ready?

Ready now

http://download.laptop.org/xo-1.5/os/candidate/872/
http://download.laptop.org/xo-1/os/candidate/872/

> The quality of the tubes is actually quite important as we sometimes
> only wake up an hour or so before we leave. I just tested 871 (after a
> 10 minute search for it's location, the download location is not
> immediately obvious on http://wiki.laptop.org/go/11.2.0 )

Sorry about that. Please edit the page and make it clearer when you
have a second. There is already a sentence in bold that states that
download instructions are in the release notes.

I will try and release next weeks build a few hours earlier so that
its less of a rush for you guys to download it before your meeting.

Thanks!
Daniel