[OLPC New Zealand] OLPC-AU release candidate RC3 (au867)

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 7 10:39:58 EDT 2011

Hi all:

There is a new image to be tested:
http://build.laptop.org.au/xo/10.1.3/xo-1.5/RC3/

The release notes, including links to the changes, is online at:
https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au/wiki/1013-au3_release_notes

Some things that have changed (with their issues numbers in our system)
that we need testing are:

   * flashing is faster with our sparse build [#594]
   * Browse activity [#654]
   * Speak activity with english_rp voice [#718]
   * Screencast activity [#692]
   * gnome-screenshot in GNOME [#563]
   * gtk-recordmysesktop in GNOME [#564]
   * camorama in GNOME [#558]
   * Firefox now loads with the OLPC Library as the home page [#555]
   * Firefox is remembering passwords [801]
   * Firefox default paper is not A4 [803]

Thanks in advance,

Jerry