[olpc-nz] power logging

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Sat Jan 29 03:15:04 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 14:44 -0500, Paul Fox wrote:

> i've created http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Power_Management_Overview as
> a central place for finding power management pages.

I'm done with the collection stick -- it works on both XO-1 and XO-1.5,
and on FAT filesystem sticks. I also prepared a script to add a comment
to the power logs and map the serial number to the laptop's name and any
laptop specific information.

Unfortunately it's 20MB because it includes two copies of James' tiny
core linux, one for each hardware. While I can upload it to the wiki,
that doesn't seem to be the best place.

Is there a better place?