[olpc-nz] Wellington Testing Summary - Saturday 19th Feb

Alastair Munro aperson39 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 03:35:52 EST 2011

Who: Alastair

Edukt - 3
Interesting app could be used for creating simple presentations or
interactive demonstrations.  Importing images only has support for SVG and
doesn't seem to work with JPG files. The interface for moving items around
the screen is quite frustrating and couldn't manage to accurately place
anything. Tool tips would be useful to figure out what each button did, I
eventually figured it out through trial and error. The language is mostly in
English but I did come across a Spanish warning message when I tried to make
a change that would cause me to loose my work.

Follow Me - 13
Fun game that requires lots of concentration, quite hard in a cafe. The
addition of the speed control to change the rate at which the items are
shown is quite good. May be the addition of a mode which automatically turns
up the speed after you get a number wrong on the lower speed levels.