[olpc-nz] [OLPC-AU] [Testing] Testing Summary: Auckland NZ - 16 October 2010

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Sun Oct 17 03:41:59 EDT 2010

> > Will it provide value to test the olpc Australia build next weekend?
>
> Yes, it would help us a lot to do some general testing with it.
> Whatever you can think of - is there a standard testing methodology
> you use for XO builds?

I wrote up about basic testing here -
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_testing_template#The_NZ_activity_test

NZ testers - can you please put the Australia XO-1.5 build on your test list
for next Saturday? (Sridhar - Tom will be in Chennai and I will be in San
Fran, so hopefully the Wellington crew are in a better position to test this
for you next weekend).

Thanks
Tabitha