[olpc-nz] Wiki gardening

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Fri Oct 15 16:19:00 EDT 2010

If you make pages off the main page please put links - like the test request
page should be a link from our main page etc
also we should put a link to laptop.org.nz which we should keep pretty and
up-to-date with photos and how to get hold of us around NZ - I think we can
make it much nicer than the wiki page if we get our heads around drupal
options
Tabs