[olpc-nz] XO laptop

Tim Gilbert 3 bluemaster at bigpond.com
Wed May 5 21:02:00 EDT 2010

Morning
I live in Albury Australia, and have had contact with Adam Holt, about becoming an OLPC tech support Volunteer, he suggested that the NZ community was better established than here in Oz, so suggested I make contact, Vie resurrected and older IBM think pad, and downloaded blackberry V2 from Fedora, but I'm unable to get the memory stick to boot, Ive searched the web for forum links that might help, but it seems that getting older laptops to boot has been put on the back burner.
Adam suggested that there might be a used XO around that I might be able to borrow or buy, so that I can get up to speed with the OS, any feed back is welcome.
Regards
Tim Gilbert