[olpc-nz] Wellington team recruitment

Rebecca Ray honorary.kiwi at gmail.com
Tue May 4 06:42:08 EDT 2010

Alastair and I will be at the Career Expo at Vic on Friday. Amberdms/
Wellington ICT is recruiting volunteers there and we've put aside half the
table for OLPC as we had the extra space. I'll see if I can con Jethro into
letting me use his ink and paper to print some blurbs that people can take
home so they can remember us ;)

The fact we've added the blurb at the top of the web page with some links to
more information should help as well- the link to the list was a bit hard to
find before. When I have a moment, I'll add a bit more to it as to what
we're doing and who we need.

As for Unlimited Potential, we have vague plans for a mid winter Christmas
party which would be a family event- however, this is very much dependant on
funding and its looking iffy on that front.

I have a meeting tomorrow with a few people to start the ball rolling about
Software Freedom day and it would definitely be nice to have them there
again, I reckon.