[olpc-nz] One to one computing

Carol H. Roam croam01 at drury.edu
Fri Mar 19 22:50:00 EDT 2010

Hello, my name is Carol Roam.

 I am a graduate student at Drury University in Springfield, Mo. I am working on a research paper dealing with the feasibility of large scale one to one computing in US elementary schools and completion of this research will help to meet part of the requirements for my masters degree in education.

Your input from the work in New Zealand, I believe could be very beneficial to my research.

The purpose of this survey is to collect and process information regarding one to one computing programs currently in place.  By doing so, it is hoped that lessons can be learned and applied to benefit the implementation of one to one computing on a large scale in U.S. elementary schools.  Please be aware that there will be no way to link responses to individuals or schools and there will be no identifiable language in the report.

My survey is located at the link below. At first glance it may appear to be fairly long. There are just  26 multiple choice questions that need to be answered. However, there are also some open ended questions presented to allow you to expound on an answer from the immediately preceding question. These open ended questions are purely optional.

I am hoping that you would be able to do the following:

1.	Complete the questionnaire or direct me to someone who could.
2.	If possible, provide me with some contacts elsewhere that would be worthwhile to include in the survey.

Your opinions/ contributions and assistance are greatly appreciated!

Link to survey >>>>>   http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=16ulavuo3h219io714982 <https://webmail.drury.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://webmail.drury.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=16ulavuo3h219io714982>   <<<<<<<

If you would like to obtain results of this survey I will gladly forward them to you upon request.

Carol H Roam
Graduate Student
M Ed Instructional Technology
Drury University