[olpc-nz] Test request: Recent Chat.xo on 8.2.2 beta or 8.2.1

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:57:59 EST 2010

Hi Testers!

Not sure what your testing plan is, but I have a candidate request :-)

I am on the final stretch towards releasing an 8.2.2 image, and
working on fetching updated activities.

Chat is an interesting one

 - Latest formally tested / released for 8.2.x is Chat-48.xo

 - wiki.laptop.org/go/Chat says most recent is Chat-60.xo , but it's
marked as only good for Sugar 0.86 and newer. Peru has done some light
testing of it on 8.2.x (which is Sugar 0.82), and only reported a
small issue (apparently it throws an error when saving, after using it
in a real, shared chat)

 - activities.laptop.org says most recent is Chat-66.xo

So the question is -- what's the most recent one to work well on
8.2.x? Ideally this wants to be tested on the "os802b3.img" I uploaded
yesterday on http://dev.laptop.org/~martin/8.2.2-betas/ but I didn't
tell anyone about them... so testing on 8.2.1 is more than good
enough.

Hope all is well in the land of the long white cloud. A long, wide,
gray cloud is raining all over the place over here.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions