[olpc-nz] [Testing] Wellington Testing Summary - Saturday 27 February

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Mar 3 22:56:11 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 09:31:01PM -0600, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:
> Sorry, James - I disagree with the recommendation to use Speak-12.

It was a recommendation to test, not to use or deploy.  I still think it
is worth testing, as it is the current version provided by Sugar Labs,
and the Wellington team is concentrating on Sugar testing, not only OLPC
build testing.

Also, Sugar Labs ticket #1641 says that the Speak-12 you tested two
months ago on our ticket #9945 was since reverted, so presumably the
newer Speak-12 from 19th February is a different one.  Have you verified
that the condition you reported persists?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/