[olpc-nz] olpc this saturday

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Thu Jun 24 19:18:15 EDT 2010

> I will be introducing Sugar to Seatoun School. May not have tons of time
> for actual testing. Am happy to download a build and have it ready for
> others.
>
> I think we should have discussion centralised in #sugar. Lots of the Sugar
> Labs crew at there and the channel is generally quiet.  Perhaps
> #sugar-meeting because it's really easy to generate meeting minutes, action
> points, topics covered etc with the bot.
>
> I think keeping things in #olpc-au could restrict the potential input that
> we could get from others around the world.
>
> -Tim.

Thanks for the update Tim. Exciting times for Seatoun School.
No new builds this week, just more indepth testing (for those that have
time/desire, no pressure) on Bernies builds for Paraguay.
I will also be in #sugar and #sugar-meeting. I like the idea of being able
to generate meeting minutes and action points etc. Keep #olpc-au in mind for
if we find ourselves writing at the same time as someone else's scheduled
meeting.

Tabitha