[olpc-nz] olpc this saturday

Tim McNamara mcnamara.tim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 17:29:17 EDT 2010

Great stuff Tabitha,

I will be introducing Sugar to Seatoun School. May not have tons of time for
actual testing. Am happy to download a build and have it ready for others.

I think we should have discussion centralised in #sugar. Lots of the Sugar
Labs crew at there and the channel is generally quiet.  Perhaps
#sugar-meeting because it's really easy to generate meeting minutes, action
points, topics covered etc with the bot.

I think keeping things in #olpc-au could restrict the potential input that
we could get from others around the world.

-Tim.