[olpc-nz] [Sugar-devel] FileShare Activity Feedback and Review Request

Alastair Munro aperson39 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:15:07 EST 2010

I definitely think this activity should be promoted, although we did run
into a few bugs. The initial sharing worked well and we could download the
shared file, but if we removed a file from the list of shared files then
tried to add it again then it would give an error saying it was already
shared. Also when trying to open the downloaded file on the second XO it
wouldn't open in the correct activity. I think maybe the mime type got
broken in the transfer, in this case it was a picture taken in Record which
then tried to open in Browse after being downloaded.

All round a cool activity which really fits with the idea of collaboration
sharing.

Regards,
Alastair