[olpc-nz] Testing for OLPC Australia

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Thu Dec 16 05:08:51 EST 2010

> Anyone in NZ want to put their two cents into this conversation about
> Sridhar's offer to use the Australian tracking system for our testing?

If you look at the Australian tracking website, it looks outstanding
regarding the scheduling/tracking/reporting of the actions taken to
resolve each "issue".  I presume the focus is on "putting to rest" the
issues that have been entered.

As far as working with the description (plus supplementary material) and
result of each test, I myself am more familiar with the trak system on
dev.laptop.org.

mikus