[olpc-nz] Testing for OLPC Australia

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Thu Dec 16 03:34:11 EST 2010

Thanks Sridhar

For anyone looking where to file your bugs for Australia -
https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au
This is where the Australians write their list of things to test:
https://dev.laptop.org.au/issues?query_id=1

Anyone in NZ want to put their two cents into this conversation about
Sridhar's offer to use the Australian tracking system for our testing?

Thanks
Tabitha