[olpc-nz] Fwd: Invitation to a public meeting - Mind the Gap - Thurs 26 August

Tim McNamara mcnamara.tim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 16:36:34 EDT 2010

Sounds cool Vik

My only concern is that the presence of the computers would detract from the
organisers' main intentions. However, if they're happy I think that a few
volunteer attendees would be great.

To Metiria, Aaryn & Katherine: OLPC stands for "One Laptop Per Child", which
is an education programme that uses computers running free & open source
software for its 'delivery mechanism'. It's even possible to put a
computer's operating system on a USB stick. More info at
http://laptop.org.nz/