[olpc-nz] Fun with virtual machines

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:03:01 EDT 2009

Hey Tim,
Sugar populates the network view with everyone who's on the same Jabber
collaboration server as you.  By default, that's jabber.sugarlabs.org - so
you're seeing pretty much everyone else who has SoaS running at the moment.
 You can change the server in the Network control panel if you like; I think
that most deployments configure it to be a school server.

-Wade