[olpc-nz] TEST REQUEST!!!!

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Mon Sep 21 05:40:18 EDT 2009

Hello testers

Thanks so much for your efforts on Sunday at Software Freedom Day. We
were very well received and the conversations we were having with
people were fantastic. It was great to get Sugar on a Stick out to the
people we talked to and hopefully we will see some interaction from
some of these people at Saturday testing.

Exciting news! We the Wellington testers have been asked to test some
activities in 0.82 for Peru. The list of activities is here:
http://laptop.org.nz/test-request
Who is up for it? Saturday 10:30am at the Southern Cross!

Enjoy
Tabitha