[olpc-nz] Testing Tutorius

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Thu Nov 12 15:16:52 EST 2009

Hi Erick

We will test for you. We meet on Saturdays at 11am (NZ time) and can test
this for you next weekend (21 Nov) if it is ready. We are on IRC during our
testing sessions.

You will see I have copied in the olpc-nz mailing list so the NZ testers are
aware of your request and I would appreciate it if you could send an email
there when you are ready for us ot test Tutorius.

Thanks
Tabitha Roder
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Tabitha
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_New_Zealand