[olpc-nz] This Saturday testing - Southern Cross and Windsor Castle

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Thu Nov 12 02:31:09 EST 2009

Hi testers

This Saturday I will be joining the Auckland testers - 11am in Parnell
(Windsor Castle is 144 Parnell Road) and plan to keep working through the
test list on: http://laptop.org.nz/test-request.

I have spoken to some of you who are going to be at Wellington testing -
11am at Southern Cross (35 Abel Tasman St) and hear you are planning on
working on the test list too.

For those who have not seen the list, some focus points:
* Australia test list - they have spreadsheet with questions for us to
answer that we started last week
* FoodforceII - there is another new release that we have been asked to test
* Deducto
* Listen and speak activity
* XO 1.5 machines
* SoaS-2

Have fun and I will see Aucklanders on Saturday!

Tabitha