[olpc-nz] Testing summary - 23 May 2009 Wellington, NZ

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Fri May 22 21:45:12 EDT 2009

Screencast-1
It works!!! we can record the screencast activity own screen (about two
seconds capture this time), it records and encodes and then says status
"stopped". then we press keep, and we see the top left name changes to
"Screencast A". We can see it in the journal. we then try to close the
activity and it says "keep error: all changes will be lost" - we stop anway.
we then go to journal and open "screencast a" - it starts the screencast
activity and we dont know how to play or edit it.
we can save "screencast a" on usb and it gives us .ogv file - plays on
ubuntu machine

so we can open it in turtleart activity - yes!

more testing of screencast next week

side note - when reusing usb the XO tells us that there are lots of files on
the USB but they are not there - have to remove .olpc.store from USB