[olpc-nz] [Testing] Bug report - SoaS-Beta iso conversion

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Sun May 3 15:24:35 EDT 2009

Yes, option 2. Thanks Fred.

I understand that sometimes you need to use the bleeding edge and this
is a beta so I'm not exactly unsurprised, but the script didn't fail
all that gracefully. This dependency should really be added to the
requirements and it would be really nice for the inexperienced user if
the script explains what went wrong and why.

Intrepid is likely to be around for quite some time yet, jaunty was
only released last week.