[olpc-nz] Wellington OLPC volunteers this Saturday

Alastair Munro aperson39 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 05:13:29 EST 2009

Greetings Testers,

Join us this Saturday for another fun action packed testing session. We've
had requests this week for some testing of Gnash / Flash videos.

Also this week we received a story board for Food Force that we can spend
some time reviewing, personally after reading through some of this gives me
the odd desire to play Food Force.

Note: Anyone that has XOs, we currently in short supply. Anyone that has
one, it would be really helpful if you turned up to the testing sessions or
returned the XO.

Hope to see you all at the Southern Cross (35 Able Smith St) this Saturday,
from 10:30am

   -Alastair Munro