[OLPC-NYC] [support-gang] support volunteer home flooded in NYC

Lauren Yanks laurenjodyyanks1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 02:08:10 EDT 2012

Dearest Kevin,

I am so sorry to hear this. As you know, I am in Kathmandu right now;
however, I am going to send this on to Tauheed and our other volunteers and
ask them to help you.  Please keep me posted on how things are going. I had
to change my email to:

laurenjodyyanks1 at gmail.com

Sending you and your family lots of prayers.
Love, Lauren