[OLPC-NYC] New to the group

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:04:01 EST 2012

Great links Kevin!

Welcome Raquel!

To Kevin's info I'll add the OLPC start page / manual for developers:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers_manual

And the archived discussions of the developer's listserve:

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/

Clicking through some of the list archives will give you a sense of the
types of issues and activities that are current.

One idea I had to start the new year that might keep the conversation going
for OLPC / Sugar enthusiasts, particularly for us in eastern North America
(but not exclusively!) who are meeting in person less frequently, would be
to have a regular Google Hangout. I'll poll some of the usual suspects to
see if this idea gets traction. Or maybe I'll just go on the air Sunday
evening at 8pm eastern to see who shows up...

Mike

http://olpclearningclub.org