[OLPC-NYC] In NYC on April 11 and 12

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 10:53:09 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Aaron, Kevin, and myself (and everyone else who wants to join the fun) will
meet up on Wednesday, April 11 at 7PM at the Standard Grill (
http://www.standardhotels.com/new-york-city/bars/biergarten/). Looking
forward to meeting everyone! :-)

@Marife: Too bad that it looks like we won't be able to connect this time
'round...

BTW, in case anyone wants to get in touch directly: My temporary US cell
phone number is +1 857 2048005.

Cheers from Boston,
Christoph

e-mail: christoph at derndorfer.eu