[OLPC-NYC] In NYC on April 11 and 12

Marife Mago marife.mago at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:42:10 EDT 2012

Hi Christoph,

Unfortunately some of the folks that you've met last year are either moved
out of the city or living farther off the city.

Anybody on the list who would want to step-up and keep this group going
again?

I've received an email invitation from the nyc  free culture for an event
this July  and they would want for OLPC NYC to participate on that event.
I'll send the info soon.

Christoph, apologies not to meet you...I don't live near by the city now.

Hope to see some activities going ....please please if you have ideas and
events feel free to share it here.

Cheers,

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Christoph Derndorfer <
christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> after the Doc sprint in Boston in early April I'll be in NYC on April 11
> and 12.
>
> As such I was wondering whether anyone here would be up for a meeting,
> e.g. on the evening of April 11? I had a great time back in late August
> 2010 when some of us got together for dinner and would love to catch up
> with everyone while I'm in town. :-)
>
> Please let me know what you think.
>
> Cheers,
> Christoph