[OLPC-NYC] Humanitarian Free/Open Source Workshop - Sat Apr 2 MORNING - Paramus, NJ

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Mar 24 16:11:34 EDT 2011

Thanks All for coming to this really great, free event!

That includes not just OLPC NYC but also Princeton Engineers Without
Borders, to help their Ghana Library step forward with as many as 55
OLPC XO-1 laptops starting July/August:

     http://olpcMAP.net/?id=837005&km-distance=400

Lunch in included if you RSVP (required regardless, hard work went into
organizing this free event!) which will all conclude right around 1PM.

_I'd just need final confirmation from each person wanting to be picked
up Saturday April 2nd 7:30AM SHARP here:_

     Secaucus Junction Station (4mi W of NYC's Penn Station)

Noting the last train out of NYC's Penn Station leaves 7:14AM (arriving
Secaucus Junction 7:23AM, costing $4) us:

     Train Northeast Corridor #7821

Thanks!  Mr. Sincak and his wife have Very Graciously offered to pick us
up there (7:30AM SHARP) driving us the final dozen+ miles north to
Bergen Community College, if we don't overload them cars & generosity of
course :)

Saturday's draft agenda attached, for those who missed it earlier.
While presenting our work to a wider audience /(please be prepared with
any materials/background/progress stories you can bring, no matter how
informal!)/ we'll also have the chance to meet CSTA/CCCC during their
only meeting of early 2011.  That means Computer Science/IT teachers all
around the US and NJ, thanks all for coming!

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net