[OLPC-NYC] NYC OLPC Meetup

Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue May 11 16:05:15 EDT 2010

Thanks so much Ryan:

Perhaps Sat Jun 12 on Governors Island here off the southern tip of
Manhattan -- co-hosted with this major "creativity+passion" arts event
-- can someone please contact the organizers and ask about booth/tent
type arrangements?

    http://figmentproject.org

If so let's also pick a specific time in the middle of their 10 am -- 7
pm Saturday, when maximal folks will converge.  (Saturday being the
middle day of their 3-day Jun 11-13 non-profit / no-commerce arts event.)

PS for a similar event last year, watch this NYC Waterpod video if you
haven't -- with OLPC's XO laptops appearing around 2min 50sec :)
      http://www.babelgum.com/4016465/radar-seventeen-waterpod.html